Tuesday 16 February 2016

Troubles and difficulties during tech fair

Troubles and difficulties:
In the first week of doing the tech fair project I have working very well but because of all the assessments Yousef and I could not meet. We had many Ideas but it was hard for me to keep contact. After that week he had disagreed to work with me for no reason, so I went on looking for another partner and I had finally found a partner which was also looking for one. It was Karim he had appreciated me and from then on we have been working together really well. There was another difficulty which was that Karim and I could not find our materials needed especially a hamster ball for the outer layer of the project. We started checking pet shops and asking some students if they have had a hamster with the ball. So Karim and I decided that we will meet up and he will take the sphero with him and I will show him the stores to check the sizes for the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment